Lodging & Dining
The Boston Early Music Festival is pleased to recommend the Revere Hotel Boston as its official host hotel for the 2013 Festival. For information about special rates for BEMF visitors, please contact the BEMF Office at 617-661-1812.
The Boston Early Music Festival is pleased to offer low-cost air-conditioned dormitory rooms at Emerson College, across from the Boston Common and steps from the Cutler Majestic Theatre, Revere Hotel, and nearly every Festival venue. Basic amenities are provided (linens, shared bathrooms, breakfast buffet). Rates are $90 a night for single occupancy rooms and $150 a night for double occupancy. A minimum three-night stay is required.
For more information about Emerson College dorm rooms, please contact Carla Chrisfield.
A buffet breakfast is served in Emerson’s Little Building (80 Boylston Street, Boston), Monday through Friday from 7AM – 9AM, and on Saturday & Sunday from 8AM – 10AM. Full-scale breakfast is provided (eggs, omelets, pancakes, waffles, cereal, bagels, muffins, toast, fruit, etc.
- All rooms are air-conditioned and are handicap accessible.
- Shared bathrooms only; no private bathrooms are available.
- Necessary linens are provided: sheets, one pillow, one blanket, one towel; we recommend you bring any additional items that will make your stay more comfortable.
- Wireless internet access is available throughout the building.
- Phone room available on each floor; local calls are free, long distance calls require a phone card. Sorry, no in-room phones available.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities ($1.25 per wash; $1.25 per dry).
- Use of small public kitchenettes available by request (sink, stovetop, microwave; no refrigerator).
- 24-hour resident assistance.
- Please note that no unregistered guests will be allowed into the dorm at any time. No exceptions.
- There is no smoking allowed in the Emerson College dormitory.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages in the Emerson College dormitory is strictly prohibited.
- N.B.: The Emerson College dormitory uses a strobe light fire alarm system; please let us know if this raises a specific health concern.
The Boston Dining Guide offers information and reviews of most Boston restaurants. Search in Back Bay and Downtown Boston for restaurants near Festival venues.