IMMERSE YOURSELF in what The Times, London hails as “The world’s leading festival of early music.” June 9 - 16, 2013!
2013 Festival Events:
• Fully-staged operatic centerpiece, Handel's Almira
• Hear distinguished artists and ensembles in Festival Concerts
• Try out exquisitely crafted instruments at the world-famous Exhibition
• Shop at the BEMF CD Store
• Dozens of Fringe Concerts by established and emerging artists
• Lectures, Demonstrations, and Workshops on a broad range of topics
• Performance Masterclasses led by Festival artists
• Family Day programs, fostering the next generation of early music artists
• and much more!