Friday, April 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Mandarin Oriental, Boston | 776 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
London at Christmastime with Kristian Bezuidenhout
Mozart, Handel, and High Tea in London—at a most festive time of year!
- Two Concert Tickets to Kristian Bezuidenhout’s matinée performance at Wigmore Hall, London
- Four-night Accommodations for Two at the luxurious Connaught Hotel
- Festive High Tea at the Connaught with Kristian Bezuidenhout
- Exclusive Private Tour of the Handel House Museum with its Executive Director, Sarah Bardwell
- Dates of Stay: December 16–20, 2012
- Airfare and Transfers not included
Enjoy a four-night stay in London at the luxurious Connaught Hotel, located in the heart of the Mayfair area. Begin with a visit to London’s prestigious Wigmore Hall for master fortepianist Kristian Bezuidenhout’s afternoon recital of solo Mozart repertoire. After the performance, Mr. Bezuidenhout will personally accompany you back to your hotel, and join you for the Connaught’s festive Christmas rendition of a traditional British High Tea.
You’ll also be treated to a specially arranged private tour of the Handel House Museum— the 18th-century house where George Frideric Handel lived for 36 years—with the Museum’s Executive Director, Sarah Bardwell. Cheers!
Compliments of Kristian Bezuidenhout and Friends of BEMF