Friday, April 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Mandarin Oriental, Boston | 776 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
Nice, France: Opera and Baroque Tour with Gilbert Blin
Alessandro Scarlatti’s Il Tigrane in the Côte d’Azur’s cosmopolitan capital!
- Three-night luxury Accommodations for Two at Le Méridien Nice
- Two tickets to the June 5, 2012 performance of l’Opéra de Nice’s Il Tigrane by Alessandro Scarlatti
- Baroque Tour of Nice with BEMF Stage Director in Residence Gilbert Blin
- Dinner at Restaurant Le Hussard with Gilbert Blin and BEMF Executive
Director Kathleen Fay
- Dates of Stay: June 4–7, 2012
- Airfare and Transfers not included
Visit Nice, France, for a three-night stay at Le Méridien Nice, one of the area’s finest hotels on the Baie des Anges. Experience Il Tigrane, Alessandro Scarlatti’s 1715 opera seria, as brought to life by Gilbert Blin, BEMF’s Stage Director in Residence. Presented by l’Opéra de Nice and Ensemble Baroque de Nice, this performance will feature some of BEMF’s most cherished vocal artists, including Yulia Van Doren, Mireille Lebel, José Lemos, and Douglas Williams.
The day following the opera performance, join M. Blin for his Baroque Tour of Nice. Learn about the area’s rich history and its strong ties to both France and Italy on this unique and personal walking tour. Your exhilarating day concludes at Nice’s Restaurant Le Hussard where you will enjoy dinner and conversation with M. Blin and BEMF Executive Director Kathleen Fay, who will be in town herself for this beautiful event.
Compliments of Gilbert Blin and Kathleen Fay